A message from Frontier concerning COVID-19 and updated policies, practices and procedures.
June 2, 2021
Frontier business travel is permitted on a case by case basis for US and International travel but limited to essential business only which is defined as: a situation where business cannot reasonably be conducted without face-to -face interaction or visits to specific locations.
Customer and/or visitor contact protocols:
- All visitors must complete a health questionnaire.
- Employees must direct visitor traffic through workplace.
- Refrain from handshake greetings and remain 6 ft. apart.
- Provide contact-less pickup and delivery of products when available.
- Use video or telephone conferencing instead of in-person meetings when possible. Delta ModTech has invested in Microsoft HoloLens technology to aid in installations, training, and product/process support. More info on HoloLens
We will continue to monitor local, state and federal mandates and keep you updated on any changes that may affect your project. Thank you for your continued support and flexibility as we work together to protect the safety, security, and success of our employees and yours!
CEO, Delta ModTech and Frontier Coating